I am trying to unbrick my GL MT300N-V2 using uboot following Debrick via Uboot - GL.iNet Docs 3
I had flashed an OPENWRT 18.06 snapshot and I am trying to revert to stock lede-mt300n-v2-2.27.bin. The new firmware seems to be running as a DHCP server is running and it responds to pings, but refuses connection with ssh or telnet.
- Power off MT300N-V2
- Connect ethernet cable from Windows10 PC to LAN port on MT300N-V2
- Set IP address of PC to 192.168.1.2
- Hold in reset button on MT300N-V2 and power up
- Hold button. Red LED flashes 4 times and then two green LED are on
- ping 192.168.1.1 and get response
- Connect to http://192.168.1.1/
I get a web page http://192.168.1.1/cgi-bin/luci saying
PAGE NOT FOUND
The page you were looking for doesn’t exist!
You can find more information about this project on GitHub
Is Uboot failsafe different for the MT300N-V2?
I know I broke it and I have to fix it. Time to connect a serial cable.