Didn’t come back online

I updated GL-AX1800-286 today and it never came back online. (It’s been over 10ths and nothing yet.) What can I do to get it back online?

PS I’m not a techie person, I know the basics.

You put it in a remote area? Updated and it does not report to the cloud, right?

Anybody can help on site?

I have two routers: (1) main one is a Linksys which is connected to my modem and (2) GL•iNet which has an Ethernet connection to my main one.
When I login to my Linksys router account, I can see GL•iNet is connected/detected via an Ethernet cable so I imagine this means the GL•iNet router is working. I can also see white power light is on. However, the network does not show up in networks.

Actions taken:
I. Unplugged power cord and waited for 10 seconds before I plugged it back in.

II. Reset Router:

1. When the router is on, press the button reset and hold for 30 seconds.
  2. While holding down the button reset, turn off the power of the router and hold down the button reset for 30 seconds.
  3. While holding down the button reset, turn on the power to the unit again and hold for another 30 seconds.

Even after doing all this, the network is not detectable. Any ideas on what else I can do?

Sorry I cannot understand what you are saying. Can you re-phrase

I edited my previous comment, I had not realized I had lots of typos before I posted my response.

I also added the troubleshooting steps I did between replies.

Long story short: WiFi network is not showing up on available networks even after I reset the modem.

Thank you for any help provided to resolve this issue.

The 30-30-30 method does not work on our routers.

To reset the router, while the router is booted, press and hold the reset button (inside the reset hole) for 10 seconds and you will see the LED flashing 4 times per second, then release your finger.

If you do not see the LED flash like above, it is not correct.

One more questions, what is the LED status when you powered on the device and wait for 1 minutes: Solid Blue, Flashing Blue or White.

Solid blue: booting. If it staying in this mode for a long time then the router does not boot.
Flashing blue: boot up but no Internet.
While: Has Internet

I successfully reset modem, LED light was flashing when I let go of reset button.

LED light is white.

Sorry, still want to confirm, please don’t use the 30-30-30 method. It does not work.

Use the way I provided and it should be fine.

No apologies needed. I’m thankful for the help.

I did not use the 30-30-30 method. I used method your provided: pushing on the reset button for 10 seconds until it started flashing fast.

The LED light turned blue and started flashing fast, 4 times per second like you said. Then LED light turned white.

OK. Now it should reset successfully.

Now, plug lan able from your pc to the router’s lan and setup at 192.168.8.1. It does not have wifi before you set up.

Or you can use smartphone app to set up via bluetooth.