FACTORY RESET

@keman, good deal. Give me several days. Thanks.

ok . thanks

@keman, it is kind of delayed, but finally we made the firmware you requested. Please check:

It is Tor firmware with Domino UI

Hello,

Thanks for the new firmware but I seem to be having a problem.

when i upgraded to the new one, everything seem to work until i changed the lan ip from 192.168.8.1 to another ip.

when i changed the land ip , the panel opens but Tor does not connect

is it possible to have a land ip of something like this : 172.16.1.1 ?

right, you find the bug immediately. Don’t change the lan ip out of 192.168.xxx.xxx in the current firmware.

If you does, check /etc/firewall.user and /etc/tor/torrc and change this IP to 172.16.1.1 as well and it should works.

please how do i get to <span style=“background-color: #f9f9f9; color: #222222; font-family: source_sans_proregular, ‘Helvetica Neue’, Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 14.6667px;”>/etc/firewall.user and /etc/tor/torrc</span>

where and where do i click to get there ?

good question. You need to ssh to the router and edit using vi. Or you can using winscp, which is easier.

Otherwise, please use 192.168.xxx.xxx for time being and I will update the firmware later. Thanks!

I think i have 2 return to the old luci . the 192.168.xxx.xxx is same from my isp. so i will not be comfortable using it .thnx

if you try winscp, you will find it very easy.

install winscp in your windows,

connect to the router using username “root” and password

Then find the file and edit directly

Thank you so much for your time .

But sorry I am the wrong guy for the task. But plase if you can just change the ip from <span style=“background-color: #f9f9f9; color: #222222; font-family: source_sans_proregular, ‘Helvetica Neue’, Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 14.6667px;”>192.168.xxx.xxx</span>

to any any other range far from 192 . It will be very ok.

In addition to a good review on Amazon , I will order another.

I just discouraged my Friend from paying for his VPN subscription. He asked me to buy one and install Tor for him.

Thanks

You cannot change to ther 192.x but only 192.168.x.x

Check Private network - Wikipedia

If your main router’s netmask is 255.255.255.0, you should be able to change one 192.168.x.1 domain.

Hope to upgrade the firmware to satisfy your needs.

As a thank you gift, I just wrote you a good review on amazon…here is a copy of it .

==========================================================================================

I ordered this product as a gift for a Friend and it beat my imagination ( I tested it before I sent it to him ) . He asked me to help install Tor Firmware . Along the line , I misconfigured it and I was lost on what to do. I sent a mail to the customer service details on saw on the manual and I was surprised they responded within 20 mins.

They guided me through it all .When I told them that the TOR -interface provided was too complicated, I was surprised they wrote a more simplified interface . These guys rock.

I think every traveler needs one of these .

=========================================================================================

thanks!