FACTORY RESET

Please I think i misconfigured my GL-MT300N

now i can not access it on http://192.168.8.1

I have long pressed the reset button for 8 seconds to return to factory seeting but it does not work .

Please help . I was trying to install Tor firmware when the issues happened

Hi, can you use uboot

You can upload the tor firmware

please I do not understand the procedure

here is my confussion

1. Connect only one cable to your router, and leave the other LAN port unconnected.

When I connect one cable to the Wlan of the mini router. do I connect the other end to my Home Router or to my computer ?

or do i connet the lan port to my computer after the leds flash ?

1. Set your computer’s IP address to 192.168.1.2

if i maually set the ip of my computer, what will be my subnet mask and my default gateway?

what will be my dns ?

Please check the video from the link.

1. Only connect LAN to your computer. Don’t connect WAN.

2. subnet you can leave it default, or 255.255.255.0, gateway: 192.168.1.1 if do need, dns no need.

I have done it .

but i still do not have access to the web interface

please what ip should i use to access it

use this one:

http://192.168.1.1/index.html

I still cannot access it . my computer is browsing through the mini router but i can not access it via the web panel

Can you please give more details, like how you connect, what steps you do, how is the LED?

if possible please upload pictures etc.

1. a cable from the wan port goes to my house router

1. then I power on the mini router. I see the mini router on my available wifi as PORTAL. I click on it and i can access the internet

but when i try 2 login to access the web interface, it does not work

I see. I was thinking you cannot access the uboot UI. So please make it clear.

It it is supposed not to see the admin page for security

If you want to access the admin page, move the switch to right side first.

I did but i still can not access it .

But i noticed that when i moved it to left , it gives me an ip different from mine and when i move to the right it givs me my ip.

but how do i access the admin.

Check this

thank you so far,

with this <span style=“color: #222222; font-family: source_sans_proregular, ‘Helvetica Neue’, Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px; background-color: #f9f9f9;”>visit </span>http://172.16.1.1,

i was able to access an interface (http://172.16.1.1/cgi-bin/luci ) but it is not the kind of interface where i can input in settings .This interface seem advance.

Please how do i access this kind of web interface displayed in this link below

That is the interface. We decided to just use Luci without our domino-pi interface.

thank you . but please can you give me a link to download the <span style=“color: #222222; font-family: source_sans_proregular, ‘Helvetica Neue’, Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 14.6667px; line-height: 22px; background-color: #f9f9f9;”>domino-pi interface from ?</span>

this interface is too advance and confusing. the <span style=“color: #222222; font-family: source_sans_proregular, ‘Helvetica Neue’, Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 14.6667px; line-height: 22px; background-color: #f9f9f9;”>domino-pi interface is easier for novice like me please .</span>

please the <span style=“color: #222222; font-family: source_sans_proregular, ‘Helvetica Neue’, Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 14.6667px; line-height: 22px; background-color: #f9f9f9;”>domino-pi interface is simpler. you did it for GL-AR150 and GL.iNet6416</span>

I know your other clients will also appreciate it .

Thanks
<h1 class=“title entry-title”></h1>

Here is the source interface you mentioned: domino-firmware/domino-pi at master · domino-team/domino-firmware · GitHub

But you have to compile the firmware by yourself.

sorry, I am the wrong guy . I do not have a clue how to compile it

this is the first time i am actually working with a router.

your help will be highly appreciated

please help me compile it . your product will look more professional in the <span style=“color: #222222; font-family: source_sans_proregular, ‘Helvetica Neue’, Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 14.6667px; line-height: 22px; background-color: #f9f9f9;”>domino-pi interface.</span>

my frends saw me browsing through tor on your mini router . they all love it .

But thecontrol panel is too complicate.

I assure you of my friends buying if you can compile it in <span style=“color: #222222; font-family: source_sans_proregular, ‘Helvetica Neue’, Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 14.6667px; line-height: 22px; background-color: #f9f9f9;”>domino-pi interface.</span>

thanks

@keman, let us think about it. The only problem is that maintaining two set of UI is difficult.

Luci is complicated, but it is maintained by a lot of people.

Please you can do the <span style=“color: #222222; font-family: source_sans_proregular, ‘Helvetica Neue’, Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 14.6667px; line-height: 22px; background-color: #f9f9f9;”>domino-pi interface. I assure you of a wonderful review on amazon. I will write on Amazon review how I got one on one assist from your team in setting my mini router up. And how you wrote a simpler interface when i complained that the luci was complicated.</span>

Thanks