Failed to compile the OpenWRT Firmware

Hello Developer:
I can not compile the firmware when I use the source code of Gl-iNet Official.
And This is texts that were put out by the terminal.

make[3]: Entering directory '/home/runner/work/Actions-OpenWrt/Actions-    OpenWrt/openwrt/feeds/gli_pub/luci-app-shadowsocks'
touch /home/runner/work/Actions-OpenWrt/Actions-OpenWrt/openwrt/build_dir/target-mips_24kc_musl/luci-app-shadowsocks/.prepared_ce689d8f048b4b55c19b728e15295fc2_6664517399ebbbc92a37c5bb081b5c53_check
po2lmo /home/runner/work/Actions-OpenWrt/Actions-OpenWrt/openwrt/feeds/gli_pub/luci-app-shadowsocks/files/luci/i18n/shadowsocks.zh-cn.po /home/runner/work/Actions-OpenWrt/Actions-OpenWrt/openwrt/build_dir/target-mips_24kc_musl/l
uci-app-shadowsocks/shadowsocks.zh-cn.lmo;
bash: po2lmo: command not found
Makefile:92: recipe for target '/home/runner/work/Actions-OpenWrt/Actions-OpenWrt/openwrt/build_dir/target-mips_24kc_musl/luci-app-shadowsocks/.prepared_ce689d8f048b4b55c19b728e15295fc2_6664517399ebbbc92a37c5bb081b5c53' failed
make[3]: *** [/home/runner/work/Actions-OpenWrt/Actions-OpenWrt/openwrt/build_dir/target-mips_24kc_musl/luci-app-shadowsocks/.prepared_ce689d8f048b4b55c19b728e15295fc2_6664517399ebbbc92a37c5bb081b5c53] Error 127
make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/runner/work/Actions-OpenWrt/Actions-OpenWrt/openwrt/feeds/gli_pub/luci-app-shadowsocks'
time: package/feeds/gli_pub/luci-app-shadowsocks/compile#0.11#0.02#0.14
package/Makefile:111: recipe for target 'package/feeds/gli_pub/luci-app-shadowsocks/compile' failed
make[2]: *** [package/feeds/gli_pub/luci-app-shadowsocks/compile] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/runner/work/Actions-OpenWrt/Actions-OpenWrt/openwrt'
package/Makefile:107: recipe for target '/home/runner/work/Actions-OpenWrt/Actions-OpenWrt/openwrt/staging_dir/target-mips_24kc_musl/stamp/.package_compile' failed
make[1]: *** [/home/runner/work/Actions-OpenWrt/Actions-OpenWrt/openwrt/staging_dir/target-mips_24kc_musl/stamp/.package_compile] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/runner/work/Actions-OpenWrt/Actions-OpenWrt/openwrt'
/home/runner/work/Actions-OpenWrt/Actions-OpenWrt/openwrt/include/toplevel.mk:225: recipe for target 'world' failed
make: *** [world] Error 2
runner@fv-az83:~/work/Actions-OpenWrt/Actions-OpenWrt/openwrt$ po2lmo    

I checked it a little.Then I found an error on “shadowsocks”
Maybe,It can not found the right commands.
So,What I can do to solve this trouble?

• To add a little
    I cut a piece of text from the terminal. It does not found the libraries “libmbedtls”
    And There are several similar ones that I didn’t cut it.

Makefile 'package/feeds/gli_pub/shadowsocks-libev/Makefile' has a build dependency on 'libmbedtls', which does not exist

Chinese
你好,开发者
我使用官方Gl-iNet的原式码无法完成Openwrt固件的编译
我截获了终端机输出的文本(见上文).
发现编译"luci-app-shadowsocks(shadowsocks)"时出现错误.
大概是找不到对应的指令(bash: po2lmo: command not found)
所以,我该怎么解决它呢?

“OPKG package GL-SS” is their shadowsocks package, included in basically every release, Shadowsocks libdev is the only one left in recent builds of OpenWRT, you’d have to use their sources but there are possibly kernel incompatibilities, so just use the gl inet socks package. Don’t just add libmbedtls even if you could, it will redirect everything to HTTPS, which bricks the UI. Tested that in exact the effort to get a HTTPS redirection with nginx and lighthttpd, the GL-UI can’t work with it.

OK,I understand it,Thanks.