Flint testing firmware "qsdk-ax1800-3.207-1124"

Just see it in the testing folder, downloaded and installing it now…

GL.iNet download site (gl-inet.com)

Initial notice:

1. Memory usage is around 64% after booting, a good start by comparing with previous firmware
  2. IPv6 enabled and the web pages are still loading sluggish or stuck, same situation as previous firmware.
  3. Stubby(DoT) starts having issue(unable to solve hostname) after around 2 hours of testing firmware installing, restart stubby solve the issue.

And the stability of Rtty(remote ssh and web) should be a big improve for ax1800

Pls disable DNS rebinding protection.

I don’t have DNS rebinding protection option turned on. (right before I write this post, it dies again.:crazy_face:)

Before active adguardhome memory usage 57%, after activate Adguard memory usage become 80%.

What is your firmware version?

IPv6 enabled and the web pages are still loading sluggish or stuck, same situation as previous firmware.

• Does network latency increase after ipv6 is enabled?The network will restart when ipv6 is set up, so there will be temporary network lag.

Firmware version 3.207

I know that enable IPv6 will have a temporary pause, but what i am talking about is after that period, the web page loading is sluggish and stuck there, it’s in an abnormal status, disable IPv6 will be back to normal.

AdGuard Home won’t work after upgrading. Have to disable it to get online…

There is a adguard home update problem. If you have ever upgrade adguard home, it may cause this problem. Just update adguard home package again will fix it.

Hi thanks! It worked. Should I change my default DNS settings to something for eth0? I can’t seems to set it to 127.0.0.1#3053 (I forgot the port num)

/etc/resolve.conf stays as my ISP’s DNS. Thanks.

When you use Adguardhome, it takes control of your DNS so all dns settings in other pages does not work.

After upgrading to the latest 3.207 release firmware on Flint, stubby stop resolving is getting even worse, unless restart it or it just doesn’t resolve to any hostname. After restarting stubby, it might only stay working for 20 to 30 minutes. It’s really PITA. :woozy_face: