Flint - which DNS IP in Wireguard Server conf to use Adguard?

Hey Guys,

I’ve got my Flint configured as a Wireguard Server and it runs Adguard. My Beryl is going to be the travel router and it connects up via Wireguard to the Flint, it all works great.

But I have a question…
Which IP address would you put into the Wireguard server config in order for the Beryl to be able to utilize the Adguard on the Flint?

For some strange reason, every time that I generate a Wireguard server config… it auto generates this DNS IP address 64.6.64.6 why is that?

So what would you guys recommend?

Here is the auto generated Wireguard server config from the Flint… using that weird Neustar UltraDNS server…

[Interface]
Address = 10.0.0.3/32
ListenPort = 14490
PrivateKey = xxxx
DNS = 64.6.64.6

[Peer]
AllowedIPs = 0.0.0.0/0,::/0
Endpoint = xx.xx.xx.xx:51820
PersistentKeepalive = 25
PublicKey = xxxxx

Thanks!

1 Like

Lan ip of Flint that is dns server of your lan in server site.

1 Like

That worked like a charm… I changed the DNS IP to 10.0.0.1

Thank you !

Same problem here with my Flint. Auto-generated wireguard conf for clients have this dummy DNS 64.6.64.6 while it should be equal to the value in field “IP Address” which is 10.0.0.1 by default. That’s a burden to change each client configuration by hand, although it works. Seems like a bug to fix.

1 Like

OK. Seems this is reasonable.

i’ve changed DNS to 10.0.0.1 but I can not access internet via Wireguard. How to fix?

Make sure that “Allow Remote Access LAN” is enabled so you can reach the router DNS from the VPN subnet.

1 Like

Thank you so much. Please guide me where “Allow Remote Access LAN” option is located in Web Admin of the router?

Thank you so much. I’ve enabled “Allow Remote Access LAN” and now I have wireguard and adguard works together!

1 Like