Flint2 mt6000

I need to make lan 1 & 2 both become WAN 1 & 2

you can do this if you go to luci via the advanced settings.

then go to network tab → interfaces → devices tab.

Now edit br-lan remove the ports you want click save.

If br-wan does not exist, you click on add new device.

The type must be bridge, and the bridge devices should be the port devices you removed from br-lan and eth1, then save.

Now on the left you see a tab network interfaces, click on this.

Now edit the wan interface replace the device with br-wan.

^ though i strongly want to advise you to make a backup before any of the changes, because im not sure if this causes trouble for the internal gl inet software logic, like the kmwan process which does alot of routing and failover stuff.

can you be more precise I tried I created interfaces but I couldn’t navigate

I have to keep the default WAN ports 1 and 2, I just have to add additional WANs on lan2-3-4

By default wan port 2 is set as lan1, in total you have lan1-lan5.

In that screenshot if you edit br-lan you can remove these port devices and save.

If you go back to the same area as the screen shot you see a button on the bottom called add device configuration, click on this and select the type: bridge.

Inside in the name call it br-wan, and add all the lan devices you previously removed from br-lan, and add eth1 and save.

Now click on the tab interfaces from your screenshot area, edit wan and change the device to br-wan.

If I do this will the 2 2.5GB WAN ports still work?

that only work if the device connected on the cable is 2.5G.

but its not clear to me exactly what your intention is, are you talking about multi wan configuration and therefor some other lan ports need to be changed into wan?

or are we talking about the issue of a double nat?, and you just want dhcp from the router in front of your flint 2 propgating over the lan ports?. like how a dumb access point works?

but its not clear to me exactly what your intention is, are you talking about multi wan configuration and therefor some other lan ports need to be changed into wan? YES

yup in that case, only the device connected at the 2.5gb port will receive 2.5gb, the lan2-lan5 are all 1gb, lan1 will be 2.5gb aswell.

also if its multi wan purpose maybe the br-wan idea is not so good suited, for such thing you can better have each port its own interface similar configurated as wan as dhcp client, and only using the direct device such as lan1 for that mather.