GL-A1300 - AdGuard not able to add/update blocklists

Running AdGuard on my travelrouter GL-A1300 gives issues since the last firmware update to version 4.5.16.

Adguard is running but not loading the default AdGuard DNS filter list. Count stays at “0”. Also adding a new blocklist, does not work. I get a time out error in the right corner.

Resetting device to factory settings, enabling just AdGuard does not fix the issue. Still not able to update/add blocklists…

Or is it just not enough power;

|CPU|IPQ4018, Quad Core@717MHz|
|Memory / Storage|DDR3L 256MB / NOR Flash 4MB + NAND Flash 128MB|

No one? The GL-1300 is advertised with AdGuard, so it should run properly.

Why I can’t even update the stock blocklist without issues?

My MT-2500 has no issues at all.

Did you already upgrade to newest AGH version?

Which is the latest one for these routers? I don’t see any updates pending. Running AdGuard v0.107.26

I’ve already updated the router to the latest firmware to 4.5.16 rel2.

I’m not that familiar with SSH. Just running commands I can, but this is something you created for GL.Inet? Or why are these routers not updated to the latest AdGuard version?

It’s just running, so it’s easier.

Yep, I created that for the community because the firmware does not contain the newest AGH version. That’s because AGH is a 3rd-party-plugin and you would need to build the fw every time they push some update.

I can’t promise that updating AGH will solve your problem, but it’s worth a try.

Okay thank you. Will support from GL.Inet main intact?

I’m just curious if others who have also the GL-A1300, experience the same issues running AdGuard on their devices.