GL-A1300 + USB EP06: network connection problem

Hi eros23:

Please help execute the following instructions:

uci set system.@system[0].log_size=‘1024’
uci commit
/etc/init.d/system restart

If this issue occurs later, Please help me copy ‘System log’ and send me.

Thanks!

Exactly. the ip are changed by the provider and the system fails to update. the only way to solve the situation is to click on abort and then reconnect manually. unfortunately if you are remote this becomes a problem.

Log test: unfortunately I delivered the modem to amazon.

Quectel Firmware version: I first used the EP06ELAR03A08M4G modem firmware and then this EP06ELAR03A09M4G.
The problem is as follows. “some” operators tend to change the ip every hour. The modem updates the ip but the router does not update the routes. For this you have different IPs. Furthermore, doing the last tests with the scripts you sent me, I noticed that the modem, once connected, sets “/sys/class/net/wwan0/qmi/raw_ip” with value N.
Your router has been tested with an EC25-E modem and with an EP06-E modem. Both updated to the latest firmware version.

I want to point out that I also have the XE300 modem and this problem does not occur. Works well. Unfortunately I need to install “tailscale” and therefore we had bet on A1300 but it doesn’t work correctly.

The scripts in question, once inserted create more problems. I sent a private video on youtube where I showed, after editing what happens. At least, with the original scripts, the router connected.
The new script forced /sys/class/net/wwan0/qmi/raw_ip to the value Y. Unfortunately, if it is done when wwan0 is up, it is not updated.