GL-AR300M-ext Wireguard stops on reboot

Hello. I’ve just bought the above router and during set up and testing I notice that Wireguard with VPN ac loses its connection on reboot. I have to abort and reconnect and then everything is fine.

I’ve tried Wireguard with KeepSolid and it reconnects on reboot without any problems.

I’m not very technical but I would be very grateful if someone could suggest a solution.

I’ve connected the GL-AR300M to my Orange livebox through WAN. I generated the scrips (which look very similar) and pasted them in the configuration box.

Thanks in advance

Do you mean that wen working with Keepsolid wireguard it works well.

Where did you generate “scripts”? As to my understanding, AR300M is connected to Orange Livebox directly and you should not use Orange Livebox as wireguard server, right?

Yes Wireguard works with both KeepSolid and VPNac. But when the Gl arm300 reboots (because of power cut or because the livebox reboots) VPNac doesn’t connect automatically.

I’ve download the scrips from KeepSolid and VPNac websites.

Yes I am using the Gl arm300 direct. I am not using Orange livebox as wireguard server.

I am using VPN.AC on Beryl, it is connecting to VPN on reboot and the connection is very stable.

Do you simply paste in the config file or are you using other settings?

YES, Simply copy paste the config from WG file, I also use KILL-SWICTH function.

Yes Wireguard works with both KeepSolid and VPNac. But when the Gl arm300 reboots (because of power cut or because the livebox reboots) VPNac doesn’t connect automatically.