Hello, I am looking for assistance configuring the GL-AR300M v2.261 to route all traffic through a shadowsocks (Socks5) proxy.
When referencing configuration, I am referring to the OpenWRT Luci under Services > Shadowsocks (not my image but this is what it looks like, i.imgur.com/oVU9eg3.png)
I have gone to “Servers Manage” and added
- Alias: shadow
- Server Address: 159.xxx.182.xxx (2&4th octet replaced)
- Server Port: 8388
- Password: (verified to be correct)
- Directly Key: (left blank)
- Encrypt Method: AES-256-CFB
- Plugin Name: (left blank)
- Plugin arguments: (left blank)
Startup delay: 40 seconds
I reboot the device and wait a few minutes, anndd… its not working? myip.is shows the proxy is not working.
I am not an expert and any help with this is greatly appreciated
I should note that the device is acting as a bridge, or rather repeater, with interfaces Imgur: The magic of the Internet
Me (phone, computer, etc) - OpenWrt repeater - Router - Internet