GL-AR300M - Tor Set Up

@edamame007, first question, I noticed that some users always posted html source code in the post. I am not sure how this happened. Because by default you use the “visual” editor. If you paste html then it should display correctly. If you use “Text” mode, then you can post pure html content.

Then about your question, thanks for the findings. BOTH are correct. Only one cable, no matter WAN or LAN, will work.

Hi,

I simply copied and pasted step 1 from Debrick via Uboot - GL.iNet Docs, then it displayed correctly with bold font etc, but when submit it then the html tags were inserted instead. It is in fact Visual editor but there seems to be a problem. I use Windows 10/Chrome browser.

You mentioned “Only one cable, no matter WAN or LAN, will work” but I assume the other side of the cable needs to be connected to my computer, not router, correct?
When I connect WAN side, and the other side was connected to my router, I was not be able to connect to http://192.168.1.1 because there was no Wifi signal from the devise.

Thanks for the feedback about editor. Hope to find a solution.

Can you check the videos from Debrick via Uboot - GL.iNet Docs

Of course, the cable should be plug into your computer. You need to set up manual IP address in your computer. There is no wifi because the system didn’t boot.