GL-AR750S DLNA not starting even though it says Started

Since the 3.105 update my DLNA is weird. Its installed but not running. If I go to processes in advanced startup menu and restart it works… But then I cannot log back into the advanced menu.

Here is the error I get

/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:230: /etc/config/luci seems to be corrupt, unable to find section ‘main’
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘assert’
/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:230: in function ‘dispatch’
/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:127: in function </usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:126>

What is the correct way to get the DLNA to work? also I noticed if I turn off file sharing in the main menu it still allows the DLNA to function.

Can confirm I have the same issue and can not access the advanced settings panel

Same issue here, it started happening after a firmware upgrade on a GL-X750. It is most likely due to an OpenWRT bug. If you ssh into the router and you manually run rpcd, the advanced interface (luci) works just fine.

Unfortunately the proposed workaround (see last comment here: /etc/config/luci seems to be corrupt, unable to find section 'main' · Issue #2231 · openwrt/luci · GitHub ) does not seem to work.

Noticed this problem and finding solution to fix.

1 Like

Any update on this issue?

I’m expericing it on the GL-X750 Spitz. Same error: Can’t access Advanced menu in LuCI with error:

/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:230: /etc/config/luci seems to be corrupt, unable to find section ‘main’
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘assert’
/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:230: in function ‘dispatch’
/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:127: in function </usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:126>

Manually starting rpcd through CLI doesn’t resolve. Running 3.105.