GL-AR750S (how to automate Wifi network change if the current fails)

Hi, I am looking something (procedure or plugin) as to automate Wifi network change if the current fails. In alternative, if it is possible to repeate the wifi signal removing BSSID to allow the rooter to repeat the strongest signal available as the hotspots (many in my area) have all same SSID (Encryption: WPA2-EAP).

Please help on how to, thanks in advance.

Which model do you use? If the upstream ap down, the repeater will switch to another available ap.

I have the GL-AR750S, I do not understand when you say “If the upstream ap down, the repeater will switch to another available ap.”, how? Since the network is using several hotspot with the same SSID but different BSSID I would like to create a connection without the BSSID in order to auto switch to the best signal.

please help

To be clear, AR750S doesn’t bind with BSSID when you use it as repeater. But it won’t choose the best signal automatically at present.

I deleted the BSSID of the connection thru the advanced menu and then saved, now it looks working as I wish. Connection is always live while before I had to reconnect again when signal was lost. What do you think?