GL-AR750S - openvpn and port forwarding on remote host

Hi together.

I’m fighting since two days to solve simple problem and have no more ideas. Maybe someone of you can help…

Situation:
AR750S in repeater mode with OpenVPN active to my Synology OpenVPN Server.
Everything works great - the clients get the IP’s form Synology, tunnel works, internet works.
The only think that does not work is my port forwarding on the remote host.
Example:
I have an public IP / domain: myhome.com
on myhome dot com I have port forwarding set for openVPN (to Synology). This works when connecting.
on myhome dot com I have also another services where I have active port forwarding. let say ssh on port 4567.

The problem is: if OpenVPN connection on AR750S is established I can not access ANY service on myhome dot com. If disconnected - I can access all services.

NOTE: I have tried my OpenVPN client config also on iOS and Mac (Tunnelblick). There everything is working as expected: if OpenVPN connected, I can access my forwarded ports going by domain name and port (myhome dot com:4567).
Based on this, I assume the problem is related with the AR750S.

Does anyone have an idea how to fix this?

As workaround to access my services I have to go directly to the LAN Target IP…

Thanks for any hints
/lukas

I made little progress. I’ve added following FW rule:
Any traffic
From any host in lan
To IP 178.83.233.xx in wan
Accept forward

now the question is: is there a way to enter domain name insted of fixed ip? the reason is, my openVPN server is on dynamicIP.
or - is there any variable to get the openVPN host ip address to be used within firewall rules?

You can use ipset and dnsmasq-full to implement dynamic IP handle.
For concrete implementation, you can try Google