GL-B1300 Vlans

Hello, I am using my GL-B1300 with pre-release firmware 3.201 (since the 3.105 has some big problems with DHCP and interfaces which are not lan/wan/guest).

With this new version I was able to setup my segmented IoT bridge interface, its 2 wireless SSID and the firewall zone. What is missing is the managing of wired devices.

The configuration I am doing is somehow not working.
The router switch port4 should handle, for now, untagged traffic to my custom IoT bridge interface. In particular I have my gaming console connected on that port, which I want to end up in the IoT interface (and firewall zone).

Soon, I will buy a managed switch to connect on that port, so I should be able from it to send tagged traffic to Vlan1 (LAN) and Vlan10(IoT).

What I am doing wrong?

Vlan 10 is selected on my IoT bridge interface.

Please try to add eth1.10 to you iot bridge after your configure in luci. like:

config interface 'iot'
	option ifname 'eth1.10'
	option type 'bridge'
	option proto 'static'
	option ipaddr '192.168.10.1'
	option netmask '255.255.255.0'
	option ip6assign '60'

in /etc/config/network.

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply.
As reference this worked: Luci added by itself the vlan eth0.10, I just edited manually the config file changing it into eth1.10 in the iot interface config.
Then I played a bit with my new TL-SG105E, as result I have untagged traffic (from port 1 & 2 of the switch) going to my LAN interface, while tagged traffic (port 3 & 4) going to the IoT interface.

Thank you