Gl-inet 300n V2 Openwrt

Hello
bought this router 2weeks ago and have problems to connect openvpn.
I get this error.
Linux can’t add IPv6 to interface tun0
Exiting due to fatal error

can you post your ovpn.

You may remove the ipv6 thing.

Hello alzhao,
Thanks for the answer
I can not delete the ipv6 because the VPN provider Hide.me requires this.
pull-filter ignore "route-ipv6
pull-filter ignore "ifconfig-ipv6
I already added this to the openvpn, but then I couldn’t find the openvpn page with the start/stop button under Luci it was empty.
Have already written with the support of hideme also he does not know more further.
Today I installed openwrt-19.07.5-ramips-mt76x8-gl-mt300n-v2-squashfs-sysupgrade.bin on the router.
The VPN runs fine over LAN but wireless does not work.
So the problem is the firmware of the router with the ipv6. Since without this firmware it works but wireless does not work.
This is the error message and it uses the same wireless settings as the original firmware.
/etc/init.d/network: mt7628(mt7628): Interface type not supported

with kind regards
Thomas45

if wifi still work in the new firmware, may be you can just modify the settings via uci. I am not sure if luci support all. But mt7628 should not be in the config because you flashed clean openwrt firmware.

Did you reserve settings?

Hello
there are drivers installed if they are the right ones i don’t know kmod-mt76xx,kmod-mt76-core,kmod-76x02-common are all drivers for wireless but it still comes the error mt7628(mt7628): Interface type not supported .
The settings of openvpn ,network, wireless, firewall were applied during installation.
Other settings I do not know which I need for the wireless.
In the Openwrt forum I read that the manufacturer drivers do not provide any for openwrt.

This router is not usable for me because with original software the vpn does not work and with openwrt the wireless does.
I don’t understand how you can sell such a device at all.
I thank you for your efforts