GL.iNet GL-MT300N-V2 app source code

Dear service@gl-inet.com

I need to buy the (GL.iNet GL-MT300N-V2) for rc car project

Please do you have the mobile app source code?

Please do you have the pc software source code?

Please do you have the document in English and instruction?

Please help sir we need to represent the items in Africa –Sudan country we need to use gli interface +app for download movies and files by mobile application like the (GL.iNet6416)

Pleas replay asap

regards

replied you via email.
All the source codes can be found GL.iNet download center in GL-Moto-Mini sections.

If you need to use this in MT300N-V2 you need to compile by yourself.

dear alzho

thanks for your replay

i m new to gli devices but im fast learner

pleas help with some educational links , i need to use all (<span style=“background-color: #f9f9f9; color: #222222; font-family: source_sans_proregular, ‘Helvetica Neue’, Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 14.6667px;”>GL-Moto-Mini</span><span style=“background-color: #f9f9f9; color: #222222; font-family: source_sans_proregular, ‘Helvetica Neue’, Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 14.6667px;”> )software on my </span><span style=“color: #222222; font-family: source_sans_proregular, ‘Helvetica Neue’, Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, sans-serif;”><span style=“font-size: 14.6667px;”>GL-MT300N-V2</span></span>

1x serial +4pwm+usb video streaming

and haw to do that

thanks a lot in advance

dear alzho

thanks for your replay

pleas help with some educational links , i need to use all (<span style=”background-color: #f9f9f9; color: #222222; font-family: source_sans_proregular, ‘Helvetica Neue’, Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 14.6667px;”>GL-Moto-Mini</span><span style=”background-color: #f9f9f9; color: #222222; font-family: source_sans_proregular, ‘Helvetica Neue’, Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 14.6667px;”> )software on my </span><span style=”color: #222222; font-family: source_sans_proregular, ‘Helvetica Neue’, Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, sans-serif;”><span style=”font-size: 14.6667px;”>GL-MT300N-V2</span></span>

1x serial +4pwm+usb video streaming

and haw to do that

thanks a lot in advance

ar alzho

thanks for your replay

pleas help with some educational links , i need to use all GL-Moto-Mini software rusurce on my GL.iNet GL-MT300N-V2

to get

1x serial +4pwm+usb video streaming for my rc car

and haw to do that

thanks a lot in advance

Since you are a fast learner…try forum etiquette and how to post!

<b>OK</b>…i will

i found this useful link

https://www.justingoetz.net/posts/openwrt-garage-door-controller

i think no need to Chang the gli firmware i will link the serial port directly to arduino

any hardware info it will be great help

MT300N-V2 doesn’t have 4pwm.

I am sorry that I cannot support because of this.

Moto mini has a MCU which controls the car. But this product is so sophisticated and we discounted it.