Gl-inet router says 'Wrong Key' on wifi repeater join

Hi wcs2228, yes that fixes the issue.
The problem I have is that all equipment is in a weatherproof enclosure which is painful to access

The blue cable goes to a PoE injector which then feeds the Intercom.

ok, so for this particular use case, Beryl may not be the best optioin.
Any small OpenWRT client mode routers you can recommend that would fit my enclosure?

Can you set a Static IP address on the Doorbird Intercom (same IP address as it would get via DHCP)? If so, that would be easiest to do without buying and wiring new equipment.

EDIT:
I have both TP-Link TL-WR802N and TP-Link TL-WR902AC mini routers and both have Client Mode.

What do you mena problematic wifi? Any info about that wifi network?

it is one of those problematic wifi, where I cannot connect the beryl because of said error.

Referring to this thread:

my other smartphones an laptops can connect to this wifi without problems, but the beryl cannot.
should this problem be gone with this new snapshot? for me it is not and the beryl is therefore not useable as a mobile router.

The latest snapshot fixed connecting to Fritz!box 2.4G.

For other wifi network, if without more info to investigate, we cannot fix.

What do I have to do to obtain logs and where how can I send them to you @alzhao ?

is there a private message function here?

You can click the icon near my username and private message me.

First, connect the router to the wifi.
Then, after it failed, ssh to the router and get system log.

Hmm, i installed the last Snapshot from today (0621), seems like i cant find any 5 ghz Wlans anymore… Anyone else noticed that? :frowning:

Are you connecting on 5G or 2.4G or lan when you do the scan?

I try to connect to a 5G Wlan, but scan founds nothing, even after fw reverting…

I tested.

I think it is because the wifi channel is auto and sometimes it changes to DFS. So can you fix the wifi channel?

In the.most cases not, because it is not my wlan to which i try to connect!
I thought it is only not possible to host a 5g in DFS ranges, but joining is possible?!?

Technical Both joining and broadcast DFS radio is possible. But the WiFi may disappear for some times because of it needs to detect surroundings signals.

I got a lot of 5 G Wlans here but find them just in ~1 of 10 scans… U think this is normal?

Edit: On thos it says “Wrong key” on the first try of connecting, then after no change in the key on the 2nd try it connects…

Have you fixed 5G wifi channel on MT1300?

My MT1300 is not broadcasting, i try to join a 5G Wlan. I switched off the 5G and 2.4G.

From the UI, it is turned off.

So far we’ve been running last year’s firmware and it works. Each time I revisit this issue over the past 5 months to try out the latest beta I spend an hour fighting with wrong key errors.
Is there a current working firmware yet?