[GL.iNet] Site to Site feature is now available

Hallo Leo,

inzwischen ist fast ein Jahr vergangen. Wegen Corona war ich seit März 2020 zuhause und habe meine 3 AR750 kaum benutzt.

Inzwischen wollte ich AR750 “Silcher” wieder dazu verwenden, um per OpenVPN mit dem Smartphone im homeNetz zu sein.

Leider funktioniert das neu erzeugte Config-file nicht auf meine Android-Smartphone.

Wie ich weiterhin sehen konnte hat “AR750 Silcher” nun die Firmware 3.105 , die beiden anderen sind bei 3.027 geblieben und lassen sich nicht updaten.

Ich bitte um Hilfe besonders bei der OpenVPN Problematik.

in meiner Fritzbox sind noch die bisherigen Weiterleitungen enthalten:

ich danke für deine Hilfe

bg

Thomas

Could you give more detail about how you setup the OpenVPN server?
By the way, those three AR750, they are in a Site to Site network, but they have same public IP address. Site to Site is for those devices in different location(will have different public IP address).

I have GoodCloud Site to Site successfully set up and can access devices on both sites from the other.

Is it possible for all internet data for a travel router to go over GoodCloud site to site?

If so, what settings do I need?

No.
Only some data will go over GoodCloud Site to Site.

I think what you need is to setup a WireGuard Server.
You can read the link below.

@Leo is it possible to add a new node to an existing s2s tunnel? We plan to add a lot of devices so it would be great if we can add new devices without deleting and reconfiguring the s2s tunnel?

Sorry - i found it - in the options item from the list view, so its all ok - from here I can add new nodes.

1 Like

Each Site to Site network can add up to ten devices.