I have a problem with repeater/tethering/re-repeater of one mobile carrier.
- 3.216 and 3.215 fully reverted firmwares
- phone to router repeater and tethering options
- laptop as repeater with wifi hotspot to router, laptop was connected as wifi client or over usb client to the phone
- iptables -t mangle -I POSTROUTING 1 -j TTL --ttl-set 65 // ttl fix and unfix
- Phone with same mobile carrier as “mobile hotspot” shares internet without issues to the laptop and multiple android devices but do not work with router.
- Same phone with other mobile carrier shares internet with router as mobile hotspot or tethering.
- Laptop as repeater with wifi hotspot shares internet to router fine, when laptop shares not phone’s but other wifi sourse network.