GL-MT300N-V2 ShadowsocksR (SSR) ipk

I discovered the project on GitHub and has integrated shadowsocksr-libev in it, not sure if it’s allowed to post links here

Haha, looks like I have to wait till I find the correct ipk file before I could upgrade to AR750. 8-(

If you ask nicely maybe @acercow can build it for you :stuck_out_tongue:

@acercow hope that I am not putting burden on you. In case if you build for any other model, appreciate if you could let me know. I am thinking up upgrading to a 2.4G and 5G model like AR750. :sunglasses:

it must be done on Linux, but I have formatted Linux volume. I’ll try to build on my remote server this Friday, remind me here if I forgot. :slight_smile:

@Sunny
GL-AL750 [LEDE_18.x] : GL-AR750.zip - Google Drive

Thank you @acercow,
Really appreciate it. I downloaded successfully. Will need to wait for the arrival of my GL-AR750 to install it. Cheers!

Dear @acercow
Finally I installed the ipk on my GL-AR750. It works perfect. I tested the client as well as the server on the White List mode. Really appreciate it.

@Sunny, can you share how to install the SSR ipk package?

Hi,

You can refer to the instruction in the original post by @acercow.

I did it through my Win10 PC which is connected to the target router
(1) Download the ipk file from Google drive to my PC
(2) Use winscp to transfer the ipk file from my PC to /tmp of the router
(3) Use xshell to ssh into the router and install ipk file as instruction in @acercow post.

winscp and xshell are program that you can Google and install from the internet. Of course that are many other scp and ssh client on windows around that you can choose from.

@acercow, Hi I upgraded the Mango firmware from 2.271 to 3.011. I reinstalled the ipk “successfully”. But when I run it, it says “ Failed to e execute arcombine dispatch target for …”. I thought the upgrade of firmware was only for the interface? @alzhao. Any advice would be appreciated.

yes, it only works on firmware 2.x, needs to be re-compiled a version for 3.x, but not sure whether the source code supports the new firmware/LEDE version (may lack plugins or libraries during building).

Can you offer your LEDE version code for me?

Dear @acercow, the GL-MT300N-V2 firmware 3.011 is based on Openwrt 18.06.1. Is this the version number ? I think the AR-750 firmware 3.010 also based on the same Openwrt 18.06.1

Dear @acercow, now that the firmware 3.012 is available to GL-MT300N-V2, do you have a version of SSR for this firmware? Thanks in advance.

I’ll try , but a little busy these days cause I just changed job, doing ten to ten, working 12 hours a day :joy:

Thanks @acercow. So is this the famous 996 type of work 8-).
In V2 firmware, there is a simple pre-installed SSR version. However, I cannot find any SSR version pre-installed in the V3. Very sad @alzhao

@acercow Work 10hours a day, Famous 996 :slight_smile: The firmware cannot download anymore. Is it possible get one for GL-AR750S? Really no idea how to make one.
Thank you very much, buy you a coffee :smile:

Any luck getting ssr for firmware 3.x? :slight_smile:

SS is now officially supported. You can refer to the documentation online.

With the documentation, you should be able to set up without any problem.

Thanks but that’s ss rather than ssr :relaxed: