Gl-x750v2 Sim card cannot be registered

I’m having trouble with my GL-X750V2 that’s been working great for the past 3 months on the T-Mobile network. All of a sudden this Saturday, I lost network access and I have a message that says, “SIM card cannot be registered. Please check: 1. You are using the compatible modem for your carrier; 2. Whether a specific APN or data plan is required.” The SIM card is still functional in my smartphone; I tried a different SIM card and different APN settings with no success. I don’t know if anybody else has had this issue. The SIM card has a basic unlimited data plan for talk, text, and data with a 5 GB hotspot.
Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Have you upgraded to firmware 3.215?

Yes, it is running the latest firmware 3.215. That was one of the first things I did when I couldn’t get anything else to work

Thank you though

Hi, could you solve the problem?. I have the same device, it worked correctly, but now I get this error, “SIM card cannot be registered. Please check: 1. You are using the compatible modem for your carrier; 2. Whether a specific APN or data plan is required”
I appreciate any idea, tip to correct it,

1 Like

Can you send us an email with more details, e.g. modem model and carrier.

support at glinet.biz

Hi @aleytonc2 and @alzhao, I have the same issue with my new GL-X750V2. Please, can you share the steps to solved this? Thank you.

Hi @Tzom21 and @diceyass , let me help you to solve your problem, I need you to share the device to me via goodcloud, please follow the attachment file step to share your device to me, and send your device mac address and web password via email(hoff.xin@gl-inet.com, b2bsupport@gl-inet.com), I will anaylse this problem remotely.
Share the device to technical support via Goodcloud.zip (206.0 KB)