First you can see if your router supports the tor image:
After that you can download the .image or the .bin for your router.
Advice: Do the Setup at this place where the router will stay later, because you can’t remove the power supply -> Firmware will crash and you can do all the stuff again… i know its stupid…
Also not recommended to use only this rom for your main router, because after the device is disconnect… you know what i mean…
- Use the Lan-Connection to connect to your pc and set the switch on the router to the right site
- Hold the reset button and connect the device to the power supply -> wait until 2 light are shinning and no blining anymore!
- Go to your Internet-Settings in the PC and change IPv4 to 22.214.171.124. and 255.255.255.0 in the lan-settings
- Connect with browser to 192.168.1.1
- On this site you can load the image to the router
- Wait a while so the router isn blinking anymore and you see a “portal”-wlan
- Disconnect the lan and change IPv4 to auto before
- Connect to “portal”-wlan with pw: goodlife
- Connect with browser to 192.168.8.1 and you can make the setup by yourself (change wlan-name or passwort etc.)
- Connect from your main router on “lan” to your ton router “wan”
- check in the router interface that tor is working and with your browser if you can search things in the web. With the switch on the right site you got a normal router
- Turn know the switch on the router to left (now there will be no router interface anymore, for security reasons, don’t know what this mean, but yeah… and of course a save tor connection!
If you want to use the same router like me: