I hope this finds everyone safe and well amongst Covid.
I was hoping that someone may be able to help me out. I purchased a GL.Inet Mango v2 travel router a while ago. I was hoping that I could tether my phone’s internet connection with it, but I can’t seem to work this out. As such, I purchased a Huawei E3372 LTE USB stick from my local Optus dealer, and got a data SIM added to my service.
My issue is that I can’t seem to get the travel router to recognize the USB stick either. I have tested it being directly plugged into the computer, which works great, but I can’t figure out why the Mango won’t recognize it.
In case someone can help, I have done the following:
- I have connected the USB stick
- I have connected my computer to the wireless network
- I have gone to the router’s setup page and logged in
- The following is reported from the main page:
- Under 3G/4G modem = ’ No Modem device found. Plug in your USB modem to start. ’
Does anyone know what I can do to get it working? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.