Help with Tailscale subnet router/overlay

Using the Beryl AX, GL-MT3000 and connected to my Tailnet. What I would like to be able to do is have any device that connects to the Beryl be able to access machines on the Tailnet using their 100.64.0.0/10 Tailscale defined IP.

For example, if I have a Plex system that is accessible on my Tailnet at 100.122.134.77, and my Beryl is also on the Tailnet, I would like to be able to have a laptop connect through the Beryl router and be able to hit the 100.122.134.77 – even when the laptop itself is not in the Tailnet, only the Beryl router is.

This might be more of a limitation with Tailscale than the Beryl, but I guess you could say what I’m looking for is a “reverse subnet router” for Tailscale. Anything connected to the Beryl network can see the machines on the Tailnet.

Is that possible?

1 Like

Replying to my own question…

As of firmware v4.5.16, this looks to be working the way I wanted it to. When I connect to Tailscale, it is adding static routes automatically and now any device that connects to the router can access the 100.64.0.0/10 Tailscale machines without Tailscale installed, i.e. a laptop that doesn’t have Tailscale explicitly installed on it can access my Tailnet when connected to the router.

I wish I could say it works that well on my GL-A1300.
Do you just turn on tailscale on the router ant it routes all the clients to the subnet?
Still no luck on my end.
Same firmware.

following
no luck for me