How to get workstations attached to 3 routers to connect to each other

Hi i use Verizon FIOS for my internet connection. i am using the MT300A and the AR300M. My LAN setup is illustrated in the attached document.

Router #1, 2 and 3 can access the internet - no issues. I need to get workstations on Router #1 and Router #3 to be able to connect to each other.

Please help - Thank you in advance for your assistance!

You have three routers and three subnet. it is possible to bridge all of them to one subnet so that all of them can see each other.

But have to know what other settings you setup in each router, for example VPN, which requires to work in one subnet.

So please tell me why you set up such a network work and how they work. Can we brdige #2 and #3 to #1?

previously i had just router #2 connect to router #1 using wireless. If the connection breaks then the workstations connected to router #2 via wireless will loose its IP. I had found in this forum that it is what OpenWRT will do- the wireless interface will go down.

This is for a land based drone- a rc vehicle with 2 single board linux computers and IoT devices connected (currently) wireless to Router #3. Previously i had it connect wireless to router #2 but when router #2 looses (wireless) connection to router #1 then the devices will loose its ip and you cant log onto router #2 wireless.

Thats why i added Router #3. Now when router #2 looses wireless connection to Router #1, router #3 continues to function normally.

regards,

I see. Yes by using this setup you can always connect to #2 and #3, no matter if lost connection of not.

So you want to control your device connected to #3 from a pc connected to #1, right? What kind of control is it? What protocols etc.?

I think you can bridge #2 #3 so that you only have two subnet, so that all devices connected to #2 and #3 has IP 192.168.43.x. One simple way to do this is that you disconnect #3’s dhcp and connect the cable to #2’s LAN and #3’s LAN directly.

Then you can open some ports in #2 so that data can be forwarded from network #1 to #2.

This [post is really good but I have another issue with my router. when I tried to connect my router it shows an error itunes sync error 54, so if you have any idea how to remove this error then please share with me.