How to specify OpenVPN user name and password separately for different services?

I am using Beryl AX - GL-MT3000 - AX3000 WiFi 6 Router mostly for the VPN service while traveling. I’m using OpenVPN for that. I would usually connect to my Synology DSM at my apartment as the OpenVPN server.

This has some limitations in some third world countries, as some IPs where I’m connecting from may be blocked when trying to access the server IP in my apartment. (I’m not sure where exactly, trace route times out in some nodes before it reaches my own router there.)

So in that case I also signed up for a PIA VPN service and would use it if I can’t connect to my home OpenVPN server.

But that poses one inconvenience. I can’t seem to find a place to provide user name and password for each OpenVPN service separately. There’s a global location in the router setup, but it means that I need to edit it every time if I want to switch from one OpenVPN service to another.

Thus I’m wondering if there’s a way to specify user name and password for each OpenVPN service separately?

In the UI, you can make different groups. One service in one group. You can input the credentials for one group.