I am bothering because you are the last resource before destroying my ZSUN due to anger
The initial idea was to port hostapd-mana to openwrt and susbtitute the original hostapd within the ZSUN in order to use it also for pentesting 802.1x networks during engagements at work… sadly I got stopped due to diffing/merging issues while porting hostapd-mana to its OpenWRT version.
However, googling aroung I have figured out that one guy managed to modify the Wifi Pineapple Nano (same Atheros SoC of our ZSUN) to push it in another AP:
And this guy did the same:
I was wondering if you could give a look at the procedure to patch the Pineapple Nano original fw.
I was following the guide in the URL above…
- build firmware-mod-kit from https://code.google.com/<wbr />archive/p/firmware-mod-kit/<wbr />wikis/Documentation.wiki
- extract wifipineapple firmware (https://www.wifipineapple.<wbr />com/nano) with firmware-mod-kit
- clone https://github.com/domino-<wbr />team/openwrt-cc
- cp firmware-mod-kit/fmk/rootfs/* openwrt-cc/files/*
- and finally, build openwrt-cc.
Would be really nice if you could experiment as well, since you are much more skilled in the ZSUN than me.
Pushing the Wifi Pineapple fw into ZSUN will make MANY people really happy!