Issue accessing the WEB UI interface of the router: ‘GL-MT300N-V2 Mango’ after updating to software version 4.3.10

I’ll try to be precise: I have two GL-MT300N-V2 Mango routers, both were working perfectly with v3.2.16, but my problems started when I updated one of them to V4.3.10: I can’t access the web interface on computers with Windows 11 23h2 version via wifi, I can only access it through a cable. On computers with Windows 10, I can access it via wifi, and on some smartphones as well, but my main PC has Windows 11, as does the laptop, and on both, the message appears: ‘The connection has timed out, The server is taking too long to respond.’ I can only access it using the LAN cable or from my wife’s Windows 10 laptop (wifi).

I can access my other MANGO router with software v3.2.16 by any means, and in addition to not being able to access the web interface of the router with version 4.3.10 on some devices, it is not possible to access the internet.

Testing scenario: GL-MT300N-V2 Mango broadcasting via wifi to these devices and their results:

1. Dell laptop Windows 11 23h2, does not access the WEB UI, cannot access the internet.
  2. Beelink mini pc Windows 11 23h2, accesses the internet, but does not access the WEB UI.
  3. Dell laptop Windows 10, accesses the internet and also accesses the WEB UI.
  4. Samsung Galaxy s8+, does not access the WEB UI, cannot access the internet.
  5. Samsung Galaxy F13, accesses the internet and also accesses the WEB UI.

I’ve already factory reset the router, and I’m still getting the same results. I can access the WEB UI via a LAN cable, but what I find very strange is that when I start the router, two wifi network names appear: the name I assigned and another with the name: LEDE.

My GL-MT300N-V2 Mango wifi network is called: Camp Big Falcon, notice how another call appears: "LEDE". (the other wifi networks (Xataka, Xataka 5g) are from my AR750S-EXT router)
My GL-MT300N-V2 Mango wifi network is called: Camp Big Falcon, notice how another call appears: “LEDE”. (the other wifi networks (Xataka, Xataka 5g) are from my AR750S-EXT router)

The LEDE ssid should be a problem. Can you confirm which firmware you flashed?

As you said you can connect to the UI in some computers, can you get a screenshot?
What ssid does your other computer connect to? Not the “LEDE” one, right?

Also as you have multiple Mango router, you need to test one by one. Only need to turn on one so that you do not accidently connect to another.

1 Like

I updated to the latest stable firmware version V4.3.10, from the official website.

to the “LEDE” interface I cannot connect to any device. I am connected to “Camp Big Falcon”, the name I designated for this router.

The other MAngo router was turned off during the tests, precisely to test this problem
I assigned the address 192.168.10.1, as I mentioned before I can only access it from some devices

On the last picture you tried to access by http only.
Could you try it on this device again by using https://192.168.10.1?

I have tried both ways, and the same thing keeps happening: I can only access via LAN cable, and via WiFi on some devices

I tested upgrading from 3.216 to 4.3.10 and everything is fine.

I have no idea why you have LEDE SSID.

Did you ever try other firmwares?

If think if you reset the router correctly everything should be fine.

Yes, since 2018 I have been using GL-Inet routers, I have always updated the firmware without any problem, this is a really strange case, I have already restored the router settings and the problem persists, even if I connect it to my main router I cannot access it through the assigned ip

My main router assigns the IP 192.168.8.154, but I cannot access the WEB UI from 192.168.8.154, nor from 192.168.10.1

When the router turns on, the 2 SSIDs appear: Camp Big Falcon and LEDE, one minute after being turned on, the LEDE SSID disappears, but I still cannot access the WEB UI

That’s normal, you can’t access via (W)WAN out of the box.
You need to connect to the network of the router directly.

Yes, in this case that is normal, but what is strange is everything I mentioned above

All the problems I mentioned above were solved by installing the new software version v4.3.11

Double check IP gateway and should be access web ui.
If not then problem configure DHCP or gateway has different IP address and try open that IP gateway address.