It is not possible to use pip to download python packages

GL-SFT1200 Opal with the last firmware version: 3.215
I have installed Python and python-pip to be able to work comfortably with python but it has not been possible despite the fact that I have tried in several ways. Here is an example:

pip install paho-mqtt

pip is configured with locations that require TLS/SSL, however the ssl module in Python is not available.
Collecting paho-mqtt
Retrying (Retry(total=4, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by ‘SSLError(“Can’t connect to HTTPS URL because the SSL module is not available.”,)’: /simple/paho-mqtt/
Retrying (Retry(total=3, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by ‘SSLError(“Can’t connect to HTTPS URL because the SSL module is not available.”,)’: /simple/paho-mqtt/
Retrying (Retry(total=2, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by ‘SSLError(“Can’t connect to HTTPS URL because the SSL module is not available.”,)’: /simple/paho-mqtt/
Retrying (Retry(total=1, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by ‘SSLError(“Can’t connect to HTTPS URL because the SSL module is not available.”,)’: /simple/paho-mqtt/
Retrying (Retry(total=0, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by ‘SSLError(“Can’t connect to HTTPS URL because the SSL module is not available.”,)’: /simple/paho-mqtt/
Could not fetch URL https://pypi.python.org/simple/paho-mqtt/: There was a problem confirming the ssl certificate: HTTPSConnectionPool(host=‘pypi.python.org’, port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /simple/paho-mqtt/ (Caused by SSLError(“Can’t connect to HTTPS URL because the SSL module is not available.”,)) - skipping
Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement paho-mqtt (from versions: )
No matching distribution found for paho-mqtt

Have you installed python-openssl with opkg (or python3-openssl, depending)?

Thanks for your answer
Yes, I have installed python-openssl but it still shows the same errors
Regarding python3, python3-pip is not available in the official gl-inet repositories and I had opted to use python 2.7
It seems complicated to use Python with this device, I guess it’s because of firmware customization

SFT1200 is not powerful enough to run more heavy applications.

I have MT2500 which run pip

Greetings,

I am stuck with the same issue, and would like to bring up this topic again.

Simply put, how to install pip module for python3 on gl-sft1200? (it has been already mentioned that python3-pip opkg does not exist)

note: regarding the gl-sft1200 power - i run python3 (and pip3) on gl-ar300m and it is fine (of course, not trying to install and use some very huge python3 packages)