Mango-Mango Wireguard

It seems to me from what I have read that it should be relatively simple to create a Wireguard VPN tunnel between two Mango routers, yet I can’t get a connection. Have I missed something?

My Mango devices are “MangoHome” and “MangoTravel”.

MangoHome
This is connected by ethernet cable between its WAN port and my router. When I log my computer on to MangoHome’s SSID I can successfully access the internet.

I created a Wireguard server on MangoHome. Status is successful (green symbol). Under the Management tab I created a new user, which I called “Remote”. I generated a configuration on MangoHome for the user “Remote” and copied the JSON output.

MangoTravel
This is connected by WiFi as a repeater to a mobile broadband dongle. When I log my computer on to MangoTravel’s SSID I can successfully access the internet.

I created a Wireguard client on MangoTravel, which I named “Client”. I pasted the JSON configuration from MangoHome into its configuration tab. It indicated that it was successful but when I click on Connect all I get is an amber signal. Is my reasoning correct?

In your home, you should set up portforward in your main router
Port 51820 to MangoHome’s wan IP 51820

Thank you alzhao. I don’t know I missed it! It works perfectly.

I’m much obliged.