Memory dump of the KL128035F chip for GL-MT300N v2

Can I download somewhere from the network, flash memory dump of the KL12835F chip for GL-MT300N v2.
265/5000

I have totally damaged U-boot software on the router. I have a SPI memory programmer and I need an image with partitions and data contained in them to start the router. I will be grateful for help in accessing the * bin file - the image of this layout.

greetings
Slawomir

Please download the uboot in here. uboot-source-for_mtk/uboot-mt300n-v2.bin at master · gl-inet/uboot-source-for_mtk · GitHub

You can program the uboot to the flash chip via program tool, and then using uboot web failsafe to flash the firmware.

The partition of MT300N-V2.

HI,

Thank you for sharing the U-BOOT image. I uploaded the image to FLASH memory, version KL25L12835F is not available on the market and I replaced it with MX25L12835F, these are the same chips. The router starts and I can upload the firmware using the web page, previously stopping the start of the software using the smoother through the TTL terminal using RS232.
Frimware loads the system after the restart starts, Wifi works because you can see SSID. However, there is a problem as I want to go to the router’s configuration page. After entering the ip address of the router, 503 appears in the browser. From what I noticed there is no U-BOT env partition (64KB) and factory partition (64KB), I was hoping that the firmware will create them. Is there any chance for someone to share bin images of these partitions?

Could you please tell me what’s the MAC address of your device? I can check if there have a backup file, if so, I will send it to you, otherwise, I will send a default partition file.

Hi,

my MAC is: E4:95:6E:43:23:E2
SERIAL: 9c2ab4cf4bb282b4
Ddns: qs323e2.gl-inet.com

I had PM you, please check the attachment.

Sorry for reviving this old thread, but please @kyson-lok could you help me as well? I made the same mistake and I can’t recover wifi functionality on my router.

MAC: E4:95:6E:40:EF:F9
Serial: d6d8b1916a57d7aa
Ddns: lb0eff9.gl-inet.com

Thanks in advance!

Hi Alvaroxer,
Ideally, you should contact kyson-lok or GLI support. To program the flash memory, you will need a chip programmer and the software from GLI. Prepared GLI software, armed with your mac address and other parmaters, is loaded into the flash memory. To perform such an operation you need access to the programmer, I used it REVELPROG IS - Serial Device Programmer with USB interface. This is the only programmer that allowed to program a flash memory chip without desoldering the chip. I used a service clip like this one Adaptery : Klips SOIC-8 Pomona 5250. Other cheap Chinese programmers did not work, it is advisable here to use a programmer that can set the correct supply voltage of the chip for its proper programming. The chip you need to program is the KH25L12835F flash memory. The support of GLI is essential here and it works very well.

best regards

Sly007

1 Like

Hi, @Sly007. Thank you very much for your response. I tried conntacting support with no avail and seems like kyson-lok profile is private, so I cannot send a private message. That’s the reason I revived your thread. I am so sorry for that.

In another note, I was able to compile and burn Uboot on the erased NOR memory, by desoldering it and connecting it to a STM32 board (blue pill). I also managed to flash a new firmware using de web recovery page from Uboot, but seems like wifi needs the mtd partition of factory or art to work. Or something along those lines.

I hope someone will eventually bring me assistance.

Again, I really appreciate you taking the time to reply. I will be sharing my success, if any, in this thread.

Cheers!

kyson is not working in GL.iNet.

We didn’t get any request in the supporting email. Which email did you send from?

I’m here to update my status and give a big thank you to @Sly007 for taking the time to give me directions.

Excellent support by GL-Inet, they provided me with the factory img to restore. Wich I did by uploading the image file to the router’s tmp folder and then used the following command: mtd -r write /tmp/factory.img factory.

Nice to have such a supporting community and brand behind their products.

Thanks to all.

Hi @alzhao, I wrote a post updating my situation, but it seems it never posted.
When I entered again to read your post, my reply box had the old text.

So sorry for the delay. It’s all fixed now. As I said, excellent service.

Good to hear that. Have a nice weekend.

Hello i have the same problem with my GL-inet AR750creta and i have the flash tool …need your help for dump file …tq

Kyson-lok is not working in GL.iNet.

Pls send me your router’s MAC address via message.

You need to flash the uboot to the beginning of the flash first. Pls find the uboot for AR750 here