I have some questions concerning using the B1300 mesh feature:
- It says that the master and sub routers need to have the buttons pressed at the same time but the image seems to indicate that the main router is pressed first. (I have to plug them in next to each other not press main and then the sub router like in WDS)
- I tried this and my 5g network disapeared. How can you get but 2.4 and 5 networks meshed at the same time.
- If I close the 2.4 network will the 5g mesh work better?
- Is it true that the only way to remove the main router from the mesh (and stop using a mesh network) is to revert back to factory settings?
- Do other ethernet connections (LAN) need to be removed while setting up the mesh?