MT3000 firmware?

When is the next beta firmware update for the MT3000? I’m sticking with version 4.2.1 because every firmware I’ve tested beyond that has resulted in unstable WiFi. Instead of experiencing the expected download speed that i have from my main router (205mbps and upload speed of 103mbps), I’m barely getting 60mbps download and 50mbps upload. Furthermore, when I downgraded back to 4.2.1 and completed the installation, I had to perform a hard reset for 10 seconds to restore normal WiFi stability. i tried couple of time and always got the same result

The next version of test firmware for mt3000 is expected to be released by the end of June

2 Likes

Hi @emmgr23,
Maybe I know the reason. Can you check the value for Bandwidth of 5 GHz wireless, it should be 80MHz (or 160MHz if you would like to).

1 Like

unbelievable, just reinstalled the 4.2.2 to demonstrate the problem, and for now everything work as normal. for the last few weeks i upgraded to 4.2.2 and downgraded to 4.2.1 several times, with always the issue, and today it work :man_facepalming:t3: