First of all, sorry for my bad english (i’m from France)
And sorry for my middle skill level about networking.
I’m here because i’ve got a little (but annoying) problem with my MT300N-V2.
Here is my network configuration :
- MT300N-V2 is in router mode
- VPN is enabled
- 2 android box are connected to my MT300N-V2 (their ip : 192.168.8.x)
- I’v got a NAS storage on the “upper” LAN (ip : 192.168.1.187).
Here is my problem :
- when VPN is disabled : my 2 android box can perfectly access to my NAS Storage
- when VPN is enabled : they cannot (and cannot either ping the NAS)
Could you help me to solve this problem ?
Is the solution to set the MT300N-V2 in bridge mode ? but if so, will it be possible to use the vpn client in the same time ?
Is there another solution ?
Thanks in advance for your answers