MT300N-V2 Bridge Kinda

I need to pick up sign via cable and pass it through via cable. What I needing is the MT300N-V2 to take care of the Captive Portal.

Does this help?

No, I know how to do that. Read the first sentence. Thanks anyway

Using cable or repeater is the same. You need to turn off “DNS rebind protection” and portal page should pop up.

I don’t want the portage page to pop up.
Here is the whole picture: I have a TP-Link AC750 Wireless Portable Nano Travel Router(TL-WR902AC), a GL.iNET GL-MT300N-V2, and a TP-Link AC1750 Smart WiFi Router (Archer A7). I am staying at a hotel that has a series of APs that are 2.4 and 5 GHz all with the same SSID, it has a captive portal with a single read and click access (no room numbers, no usernames, no passwords, just “do you agree?” CLICK).
Everything works if I just hook up the MT300 (as a router from wireless in - to - cable LAN out) and the A7(as an AP from cable WAN in - to - wireless out)
I am running a PC, Chromebook, and Alexa. I am using the MT300N to filter out the CP for the Alexa. Otherwise, I am just trying to get the fastest connection. The MT300N only has 2.4GHz otherwise I would just use it. Or am I thinking wrong and the MT300N by itself the same speed?

Sorry but I cannot understand your issue. What is not working?

I simply need for the internet signal to pass through from an ethernet signal via the WAN port out the LAN. I don’t need a firewall, DHCP or anything except the changing DNS rebind protection.

why you don’t use a switch then?

Cause this is what I have… I suppose I could just buy something else to do the job, but then this forum would have no purpose…smhwlol

The you should set up the router in AP mode.

More settings, network mode, then you will choose AP mode.