Mudi E750 network performance

Hi all,

I am having problem with speed on Mudi. Running latest firmware 3.203
My home internet is 500mbps and with my home wifi I have no problem getting at least 250mbps. I connected Mudi to repeat the signal from my home 5Ghz wifi. When I try speed test I get about 40mbps down, upload is fine. I even tried connecting my laptop with wire to Mudi on repeater mode but still slow about 40mbps down.
When I connect Mudi using the wire directly to my home router and my laptop to Mudi’s wifi no matter if 2.4 or 5Ghz the problem is still there about 40mbps down. so internet comes from LAN and client is using wifi.
Not sure if this a bug or software configuration needed or maybe even hardware. I did reset the device multiple times, even reverted to previous firmware but the issue still persist. I am at lost, not sure if there is something I can do to fix. Laptop wifi adapter shows that I am connected at 300mpbs on 2.4Ghz and 433mbps on 5Ghz. I was thinking of upgrading the modem too but what’s the point if the wifi/lan throughput is slow…
Any help would be greatly appreciated, please advise.

I just tried my Mudi, when using as repeater to my 5G wifi, I can get 75 down and 52 up.

As Mudi use the same SSID for both 2.4G and 5G, may be you can change them to different to make sure you are using 5G wifi.

40Mbps is normal for 2.4G wifi.

Same thing here, the best throughput I was able to get via repeater or cable router mode was around 70-80 megabit.