Multi-wan-setup

how do i go about doing 3 wan load balance?
wan1
wan2
wan3
ethernet port4

Do you mean:
wan1 - Ethernet
wan2 - Repeater
wan3 - Tethering

and what’s the purpose of “ethernet port4”?

wan1 - ethernet
wan2 - ethernet
wan3 - ethernet
port4 - local ethernet

le wan with ip settings dynamic status ppoe

in load balance mode load balancing

I wanted to create 3 wan I’ll show you some screenshots are the operations correct only these?
Schermata 2023-02-17 alle 09.21.24

Hi, can I join the discussion? I have a flint and with multi WAN I can’t keep 3 connections active, when I connect the phone via USB the wwan is disconnected which is connected to a modem via wifi. Thanks for the reply

I created the wan1 and wan 2 port but when I unplug the wan0 cable it no longer surfs the internet even though there is internet in the wan1 port

I created the wan1 and wan 2 port but when I unplug the wan0 cable it no longer surfs the internet even though there is internet in the wan1 port

Uploading: Schermata 2023-02-18 alle 17.47.44.png…

wan interfaces 1-2-3 work but not simultaneously how do you add the connection 1+2+3

Ciao, grazie
credo tu sia italiano , quindi dovrei creare 2 porte wan e fare un bridge per far funzionare 3 connessioni simultaneamente?
ho due linee internet a casa un modem collegato tramite wan uno lo collego via wifi e ho il telefono con il 5g ma quando lo collego si disconnette la wwan

si italiano, ma e difficile farsi capire.

le mia wan 1-2-3 funzionano ma non tutte insieme e poi non ho capito perche’ nel prima pagina http://192.168.8.1/#/internet vedo solo la wan principale

si anche a me funzionano 2 contemporaneamente , e mi piacerebbe riuscire a farne funzionare 3