Network storage on iphone

I use an SD card in the Fitz AX3000. When I open it on the iphone I can see the directories on the SD card. When I open one of the directories and use the far right 3 dots to open a file (open with other App), the app stops responding instead of opening the file with a corresponding app.
I use the latest 4.4.8 firmware.

Can you provide me with the app version number, the phone version and the type of file opened?

iPhone 13
IOS 17.4.1
App Version 2.4.10 (189)

File is m3u format and should be opened with VLC or nplayer

Can you provide me with the file? My email cong.wang@gl-inet.com

I have just sent it to you

It is probably easier to offer several apps optional to open the file. pdf and txt are opening automatically without offering an app choice. generally I would offer a choice per default.

Thank you, the file has been received.

iOS provides a framework for parsing pdf and txt files, so it can be previewed within the App. We currently do not have the professional ability to parse other types of files, only to share the way to open with other App.

thx. but could you please give me a step by step example on how to open it? The example video that you have send me by mail does not exactly show which button to use.
In my mobile app I push the orange network storage field on the main first page. second; I see the sd card and I tick the sda1 card that shows up. third; I see 3 directories and I tick the directory with the file I want to open. 4th: I tick the file to open and I would expect to get a choice of apps to open it with. In the upper right corner I see 3 dots that I can click and one of the options says “Open with other app” … 5th: I click the option “open with other app”…now my screen freezes… What did I do wrong and what is your suggestion?

Do you just open m3u files with this exception? My steps are the same as yours.