New Beta8 has been released!

Hi all, we just released the Beta 8 firmware for testing, please download and upgrade.
https://dl.gl-inet.com/?model=axt1800&type=beta

2 Likes

Just installed it.

The “DNS Rebinding can’t be set to ‘Off’” bug is still there.

same here, when you set it off, then after you click “Apply” then it automatically reselected !

Mine is just the opposite. It’s off by default and when I try to turn it on, I get a “success!” notification but it then switches off.

Mine behaves the same as lostdog. If I turn on “Override DNS Settings for All Clients”, then both turn on :joy:. If I turn off “Override DNS Settings for All Clients”, then both turn off :rofl:.

I do not work for and I do not have formal association with GL.iNet

Thank you for posting new release info. Recommend a subfolder for each beta version. keeps bugs and fixes on the same version. just saying.

beta8. I have been attempting to connect to Verzion G1100 router with same ssid for 2.4ghz and 5ghz for 3 builds now. Fails to connect wwan. one thing I noticed is my usb ethernet from my client machine goes up and down during the attempted connection which makes me wonder why there is a complete network reset of the switch and wireless instead of just a wireless connection being attempted over wwan on failure. system log is empty on those events

sync time from client machine yields
Sat, May 14, 2022 9:15 AM (UTC-04:00)
should be Tue May 17 9:00 PM

It’s a known bug, will be fixed in the official release firmware.

1 Like

Just took a little testing on it, if I turn on the “DNS Attack Rebinding Protection”, the “Override DNS settings for all clients” will off. Then versus, if I turn on the “Override DNS settings for all clients”, the “DNS Attack Rebinding Protection” will off.