New to this, slow download with E750V2C6

Hi, I just picked up an e750v2c6 for use in a semi truck.

I’ve got a tmoblie tablet plan sim installed, i’m on the most recent firmware, and as far as i can tell everything is set up correctly.

Running speedtests on multiple devices, I’m getting download speeds in the .01-.05 mbps range. Upload is normal for the area i’m currently in at around 8mpbs. All of the tests were done using the wifi off of the device, except for my pc which was connected with ethernet, same speeds regardless.

I have an ipad on the same data plans getting around 80mbps down, and I’ve talked with tmobile to make sure the new line is set up correctly. It seems it is by all accounts.

Any suggestions for things I can try? I’ve exhausted all other avenues, i’m pretty much conviced it has to be something going on with the modem. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Have you set up the ttl, e.g. to 65?

I’m gonna be honest, I don’t know what that means. But it randomly just started working, so my problem is pretty much fixed I guess

1 Like

Pls check the user inerfaces. GL-X3000&GL-XE3000 connection - GL.iNet Router Docs 4