Nf_tproxy_core module

I bought an mt300a recently, when I was playing with some network service which you’d better not mention, I found that I can get it work via tcp, but once I enable UDP server, it just failed.

After days of search and experiment, I found the problem is nf_tproxy_core module. When I install iptables-mod-tproxy, I get error message below:

Blockquote

Configuring kmod-ipt-tproxy.
failed to find a module named nf_tproxy_core
Configuring iptables-mod-tproxy.
root@GL-MT300A:~# opkg install iptables-mod-tproxy
Package iptables-mod-tproxy (1.4.21-1) installed in root is up to date.
root@GL-MT300A:~# opkg install nf_tproxy_core
Unknown package ‘nf_tproxy_core’.
Collected errors:

• opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package nf_tproxy_core.

and this is a module related to udp relay functions. And I found that it was removed from openwrt since core version 3.12

So how can I get an nf_proxy_core.ko without compile the core myself?

Thank you.

找了一天,尝试自己编译,但官方github上的代码太新了,是五月份才创建的,openwrt版本是18.x,实际可刷的固件中openwrt版本是15.x,暂时无法自己解决

It means that you want to install iptables-mod-tproxy, right? You can upgrade to v2.27, and then issue opkg update && opkg install iptables-mod-tproxy.

Yes, I encountered this error message when I install iptables-mod-tproxy in 2.264, and the udp relay function can not perform correctly.

Later I tried upgrade via sysupgrade with lede upgrade image to LEDE Reboot 17.01.4 r3560-79f57e422d / LuCI lede-17.01 branch (git-17.290.79498-d3f0685)

and some other configs

the the udp function works out.

but the gl-inet firmware still is more polished, so where can I get the 2.27 or newer firmware? I can only find v1/2.264 image, thanks.

We didn’t release it because for some reason it cannot reserve the settings when upgradeing from old firmware. The Link to download.

Works like a charm!!!
Thanks a lot.

So your firmware is the only one can do the two things at the same time:

• flawless iPhone tethering(didn’t find proper way to config in padavan, and some open source script doesn’t work well)
  • gaming mode (meaning udp relay via shadowsocks) when openvpn is not an option

And better shadowsocks management than the offical luci version.

Thanks for your praise!

Yes, the latest version luci for shadowsocks is complicated, so we don’t update it at present.