OpenVPN Access Server and MT300A

I have a PIA vpn account which is finally working perfectly on my MT300A. I also run an OpenVPN Access Server from home. Now when I go to use the opvn file it will connect with no problem but when i go to check the ip address its only showing the ip of the WISP connection. PIA doens’t do that it show the PIA server IP address… Is there something I’m missing when setting this up to get my home connection working? I have set the DNS to googles 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

My main goal is to setup a mini webcam (which is totally wireless and only runs on battery) and have it auto connect to my camera software from home. I want to be able to use the MT300A to connect to a wifi network, then to my VPN server(and have the ip of my home ISP). I then want my mini wifi cam to connect to the MT300A and my camera software then connects to that. A little confusing. I am using Blue Iris as the camera software. I have a Dyndns account which i use to forward to my home network.\

-Mark

seems I cannot understand you clearly. Are you able to provide a diagram of the connections?

Now when I go to use the opvn file it will connect with no problem but when i go to check the ip address its only showing the ip of the WISP connection. PIA doens’t do that it show the PIA server IP address…

I performed a factory reset on the device and uploaded my openvpn file again and this time it worked. What would happen is it would connect to the vpn but woudn’t assign it the correct ip address for the internet. I would go to whatismyip.com and it would display the IP of the connection i was using for WISP. It is working now.

My only other issue now is to get this wifi camera to work with the software of my machine that I am connecting into for VPN.