OpenVPN Tunnel Mode - Remote Access LAN doesnt work?!

I have multiple GL.iNet products (Brume V2s, Beryl MT3000, and Slate AX1800), however I notice with the newer firmware updates that the ‘Remote Access LAN’ doesn’t actually work. This is proving to be super annoying and frustrating as I am testing accessing IP cameras and other devices behind VPN client routers.

If the IP camera is behind the VPN server it is reachable, can be pinged, and I can view a RTSP stream from a PC plugged into the LAN port of a VPN client router. However, when I plug in IP cameras behind a VPN client router I cannot view or control the camera from a PC also behind a VPN client or server router.

Example Network

OpenVPN Server - Brume V2
LAN - 192.168.0.0/24
WAN (VPN) - 172.16.0.1
OpenVPN Client - Beryl MT3000
LAN - 192.168.1.0/24
WAN (VPN) - 172.16.0.2
OpenVPN Client - Slate AX1800
LAN - 192.168.2.0/24
WAN (VPN) - 172.16.0.3

All WAN (VPN) addresses can be pinged, however client LAN addresses cant (their respective ‘Remote Access LAN’ toggles have been enabled).
In earlier firmware versions this worked by toggling the ‘Remote Access LAN’ to on, however it has since stopped working. Do I really have to go into LuCi settings to change this as I think this is unnecessary as there are GUI toggles that should work…

Any solutions would be greatly appreciated.

Could you please create a quick diagram of your network? → draw.io

Please include IPs as well