openWRT firmware 4G setup

I installed the openWRT on my GL-X750, but I have no idea how to setup the 4G connection, I tried restoring the backup file, but it was saying that /etc/config/luci was corrupted, is there a way to restore the settings from the original firware to the openWRT?
If i go into luci>network>interfaces with the original firmware I can see the folowing protocol: Protocol: UMTS/GPRS/EV-DO.
But with openWRT this option of protocol is not available.

First

you need to have the necessary kernel modules installed. You can keep a list of the packages of the stock firmware. Use the following command

opkg list-installed

Then search kmod-usb and find the kernel modules. Also you need to have the dial script modules and qmi modules etc.

Record the content of /etc/config/network Of course you have this if you have backup.

Then

in your vinella firmware you need to check if your modem is loaded. Check /dev/ and find the following devices /dev/ttyUSB0 to ttyUSB4 and /dev/cdc-wdm0. If yes then it is good to go. Pls config /etc/config/network as the stock firmwar and it should work.

Having the gl-inet firmware fully open source would make it simpler and easier to use, than having to change the firmware and perform those actions. And even attrack more costumers…