Opinions needed for our wifi 6 travel router! 🤔

It looks ugly though.

1 Like

GL travel power strip soon? :joy:

3 Likes

Sorry I hijacked this thread. Perhaps it can be broken off into its own thread?

For some reason I think this is a great idea. More details?

You can go many ways there:

Some of your products have Zigbee. So a Zigbee controllable powerstrip?
A multi-USB-power supply that does not reset on device (dis)connect, so any connected gl-inet router keeps working.
Any of the above in a form that allows use with multiple types of sockets, so you can use it abroad. Preferably without blocking adjacent sockets.

I do agree with elorimer, this powerstrip stuff is pretty offtopic and might deserve it’s own thread!?

The aesthetics of this stink.

I have created a new thread about powering the routers, Powering the router on the go , to avoid hijacking the topic of the thread.

1 Like

Latest OpenWrt support with FULL LUCI GUI FUNCTIONALITY would be great… like your older products such as the spitz and slate for example.

1 Like

putting hair remover in spouses shampoo free’s up an outlet for you and also lets you buy more routers with all the money you save from spouses hair appointments. :wink:

1 Like

@alzhao are you still working on travel wifi 6 router ? do you think its possible to have the same size as a beryl or it will be bigger ?

Oh and in case of a mifi, think about m.2 slot instead of mini-pcie. m.2 slots seems to be the new slots for (5G) wwan cards…

It is a little bigger. Is that acceptable?

if its not like flint its fine :joy: can you make a poll for us to choose the color ? i would love to see a black mat finish

I suggest you buy a lottery. Very high probability to win the first prize.

:heart_eyes: any idea for the release date ? september 22 ?!

Hope earlier. Sep is too late

1 Like

awesome, is it possible to have a teaser? photo sketch anything…

Ability to add external/high gain antennae as well if needed?

Will have. Pls wait. Thanks!

Bigger than Beryl? That’s starting to push the limits of packing convenience. I probably would not pick up a travel route bigger than Beryl.

I fly often and almost never check a suitcase so I live out of a carry-on and backpack. Size and weight are critical for me.