Port Forward Not working on GL-AR750S

Hello all… New user to this product… Here is my issue

I have a GL-AR750S we have it in a device at a customer location. The GL device is connected and connected to the openvpn access server I have hosted on Google.

The issue seems to be the ports are not forwarding on the vpn. I can reach the web console, ping, and ssh of the gl device from my client on the vpn, but i am unable to access any device behind the gl device…

He is what i have tried simply using port forward from the firewall tab turn port forward on for a port say 84 going to internal 80 of device 192.168.140.10 no response but locally I get a web console from the inside of the gl device…

I went to advanced settings and set a port forward in the firewall section as well still same results…
Then i went to the firewall rules and added a rule that any from opvn to lan is allow, at the same time added a rule to allow all from lan to opvn still no results…

I do see traffic hitting the firewall under the connections tab in advanced settings - status- graphs- connections
I see my ip on the vpn hitting the port 84 but no response… So now I’m at a loss… My other products i have used Cisco, netgear, fortinet all work but this little device doesn’t seem to pass ports…

Any help would be fantastic…
Thanks

Not sure what’s the topology chart, could you draw one? Btw, port forward usually work on the router which has public IP address.

From 225.12 I can ping, ssh, and web console in to the GL-750 at 225.14

However none of the devices behind the gl-750 can be reached.
I have gone in to the GL-750 and set any from vpn to any on lan and still nada that did however give me web, ssh, and ping on the internal address of 192.168.140.1

What you describe is site to site feature. If you just simply configure port forward, it won’t work correctly. In this case, you have to set up OpenVPN bridge. btw, you can use WireGuard instead of OpenVPN, as WireGuard is more simple to accomplish it.