[Product Request] Home router featuring a LCD screen & mesh networking

While I don’t care for the device described above and wish this company doesn’t get distracted by such gimmicks, your behavior is getting annoying.

To whom are you addressing? It’s not always evident given the way the responses are presented.

I’m of course talking to you, @bring.fringe18. The only person with unnecessary ad persona posts in this topic.

Why did you link my repo to your post? That’s kind of a weird post. Were you wanting to monitor something? Did you need help with monitoring?

IDK if it is your repo but it seems to be a fine, if not quite impressive, example of proper traffic monitoring opposed to ‘consume first, solve problems l8r’ dummies & their fetishization of das blikenlights.

Yeah it’s my repo. I hope you enjoy. I got tired of no proper monitoring.

I feel this guy is just a real badass

1 Like

I think so too. He’s been around for a month, spewing crap posts. I’m surprised they haven’t banned him

1 Like

So it seems my comment yesterday was flagged as ‘inappropriate.’ Good Lawd, herbivores make me laugh.

Someone mark his post as the solution. Hurry @admins

1 Like

You do have some good comments but some seem a little rude, like you comment earlier about low testosterone.

1 Like

Oh, there seems to be yet another misunderstanding so let me disabuse you: I prefer to know which threads have a ‘Solution’ so that others who stumble upon them see there’s proper closure or failing that, an operating workaround. I’ve made no secret in my stance GL could do more organising this forum to incorporate more ‘knowledgebase’ elements

If anyone wants to criticize me for ratcheting up the overall tone after said tone has been set, then that says more about them then they realize. Perhaps they need to spend more time in working class watering holes than chasing that ever ephemeral carrot in the blind materialistic aspirations of the bloated obesity of the petite bourgeoisie… I think you can see that just as well as I. ‘Good works’ supersede mere vapid words, its empty rhetoric, after all.

We’re well off topic at this point but I don’t think either of us care for astroturfing. Your threshold may be different than mine.

There’s no solution to be found ITT; not as has been to date. In a delicious twist of irony, if that repo is yours, you are in a position to develop it.

Re: testosterone